- Company profile
- Our solutions
- Our products
- Some references
- Success Stories
- Our partners
- Contact us
- Test sets@anonymization
- White papers
Data access architecture
The challenges of data access architecture
- How to isolate, into the programs, data access from processing?
- What is a business module, how to build them up?
- What is a logical business module, how to set it up?
- How to set up data access "services"?
- How to propagate modified data into several data bases?
How REVER is helping to manage the data accesses
- Identification of "data/ programs" dependencies.
- Definition of data access modalities (business modules ...).
- Automated generation of data access modules and data coherence rules.
- Automatic generation of documentation.
- Isolation of the processing from the data accesses (SOA).
- Automated maintenance.
- Uniqueness of data access and data rules.
- Simultaneous access to several databases.
- Optimisation of data access performances.