- Company profile
- Our solutions
- Our products
- Some references
- Success Stories
- Our partners
- Contact us
- Test sets@anonymization
- White papers
Business entity extraction
Business entity extraction challenges
- How to build up a minimal test set which is sufficient to test the programs?
- How to extract a coherent data set meeting the functional selection criteria's?
- How to extract the data of « customer 1 » or "contract 1", the data being spread between an IMS and an Oracle database?
- How to reduce the tests duration and to improve testing productivity?
- How to guarantee the confidentiality of extracted data?
- How to generate data, if not existing yet, in order to test new programs in a development phase?
- How to archive records according to business logic?
How REVER can help to extract business entity, for instance to build up a coherent test set?
- By using data models describing the business logic.
- By achieving data extraction according to the data rules defined in the model.
- By allowing a minimal data extraction which is sufficient to test an application and so, decrease delivery time and costs.
- By anonymisation of all sensible data
- By a test data generation according to specific criteria's when data does not exist yet.
- By building up a file containing all records in relation with a customer or a contract for archiving purposes.
- By using a maximal automation.